Ring Size Chart - How To Measure Ring Size
Determine The Perfect Ring Size With Our Ring Size Chart
Gems and Jewels For Less is a one-stop destination for high-quality and affordable gemstone rings for men and women. You will find an amazing collection of unique and stunning ring designs in our online jewelry shop. Our rings are crafted with some of the world’s finest gemstones in precious metals like gold, silver, etc.
Whether you are looking to buy amethyst rings online, peridot rings online, blue topaz rings online, emerald rings online, or aquamarine rings online, you are sure to find the perfect piece at Gems and Jewels For Less.
Measuring Ring Size
Determining the perfect ring size is one of the most complicated parts of the ring buying process. Before you order gemstone rings online, you need to know that there are many different components that impact measurement and sizing. These include Finger Shape, Band Width, Environment & Activity, etc.
You can use different at-home measurement methods to determine your ideal ring size.
1. The Paper Test
- First of all, print and cut out our paper ring sizer.
- Cut along the dotted line and make a slit.
- Now, slip the pointed end through the slit and place it around your finger.
- Pull the pointed end so it slides to snug it.
2. The String Test
- Cut a small piece of string from a spool.
- Wrap it snugly around your finger and take a measurement.
- Compare the measurement with our sizing chart.
3. The Secret Test
- Print our chart of ring size circles.
- Get a ring that you currently wear.
- Make sure you wear that ring on the finger you are shopping for.
- Place your ring on the top of each circle to find the perfect match.
It’s a good idea to have someone help you measure. Please double-check for accuracy. You can contact us directly if you have any questions about our gemstone rings.